Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Snow Hill 2008


So I like to golf. Or is it play golf? It can be both a verb and a noun...

Anyways, I played Snow Hill Country Club last Saturday. One of my favorite layouts I've played in the Cincinnati area (shown is hole # 14). If I lived closer, I might consider joining as a member. Great old school layout with small greens that demands accuracy off the tee. Played with Chad Stewart, who runs the OVGA Tour, the weekend charity golf league who's Web site I run. Always great playing with Chad, as it's his idea for this tour that really increased my interest in the game and has allowed me to meet a lot of great people.

Through the GCGA, I have an opportunity to play Clovernook Country Club in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to that, since it'll probably be the last time I play before June. Golf in Mexico is a possibility, but not at $260 green fees.

No comments: